Leo is the leader of the Little Einsteins. He pilots Rocket. He is Annie's big brother and his main talent is conducting. His most precious object is his Conductor's Baton. He uses the baton to conduct the music to the right beat.
Leo is a peach young boy with green eyes and red hair. He wears a black short-sleeved shirt with an orange stripe above the middle, and orange khaki shorts with pockets attached. He is the only member to wear glasses. His glasses are cyan green/greenish blue. His shoes are black and orange with white strings and white bottoms.
Leo is a kind, caring, respectful boy who is always there to help. He is brave and confident in helping his friends. Don't think he is a scared boy because when he is helping, he is a leader. He leads the team in the right direction. Like all of the gang, Leo is scared of spiders and bats. (Our Huge Adventure)
Relationships with other Characters
Quincy is like Leo's go to person. Leo likes to be and hang out with Quincy. He conducts Quincy while he plays his instruments and helps him to not be afraid of his fears.
Leo likes June (seen in Ring Around the Planet) as he helps her get Ring back to his planet. Leo will do anything for her. If June is hurt, scared, or sad, Leo will be there to cheer her up. They are both the same age.
Annie is Leo's younger sister. He takes care of her and watches over her. He teaches her how to fly Rocket meaning he can trust her. His trust worked because Annie saved Leo, Quincy, and June in Annie's Solo Mission.
Rocket is Leo's friend because he has been there since the start (as seen in How We Became the Little Einsteins: The True Story) as Leo watches Rocket on a spaced themed baby mobile. Rocket takes Leo and the Little Einsteins anywhere they want.
- He is the only character on Little Einsteins to wear glasses.
- His skills with the baton include the ability to conduct animals (seen in Our
BigHuge Adventure, where he conducts cows and The Song of the Unicorn).
- His main talent is conducting and his most precious object is his conductor's baton; he never leaves home without it.
- Although he is only six years old, he is tall, in fact, he is taller than Quincy and his little sister Annie (she is the smallest). But June has his same height, but although she is tall she is small.
- It is hinted that he might have a crush on June. An example was in the episode "Ring Around the Planet". After Leo got Saturn's ring back home, June walked to him and gave him a big hug. (You can see Leo smiling because of the hug).
- In "A Galactic Goodnight", Leo says that he uses his baton as a nightlight every night, which helps him fall asleep.
- In the episode "A Christmas Wish" Leo's wish was a new baton head. (Star)
- He is the only character on Little Einsteins to have a full name release. His full name is Leonardo.