|Carmine's Big Race|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air Date||May 12, 2007|
|Written by||Brian L. Perkins|
|Directed by||Andy Thom|
|Hello, Cello||The Great Sky Race Rematch|
The gang is watching the F1 race of the fastest race cars. They see one car which is different: it has bass drum wheels, a trumpet engine, and a trombone horn. It is a musical car. Quincy calls it Carmine because it is a music car which wants to race, but the three mean race cars called The Big Bad Race Cars they which are bigger than Carmine tease him, in order to make him lose. Now, it is up to the team to help Carmine win the race.
- Carmine the Music Car (First and Last Appearance)
- The Big Bad Race Cars (First and Last Appearance)
Art and Music
- The Vines by Paul Ranson.
- Rondeau by Jean-Joseph Mouret.
Who is centered in this episode?
- This is The Big Bad Race Cars' First Appearance
- Quincy mentioned that they are in Monaco to watch the biggest car race in the world: Monaco Grand Prix. Which is a good reference to Formula One
- The area where Quincy and his friends are standing is at the Circuit de Monaco. At the Tabac area.